2015년 3월 3일 화요일

New project!Real Korea.[Hostel in Hongdae, Seoul, Korea]


Hi, Everyone! 
This is Ji, a night manager in Travelers planet hostel.
Since I work here I've met a lot people who love traveling like crazy!
It is awesome to meet them as I'm a huge travel enthusiasts!haha
When I was traveling I always tried to see the real life of the countries and people. 
As you guys know, however, it's actually quite difficult to know about that through tour guide books or internet surfing or somting like that but at least we have local friends and spend time with them for long!
Therefore, I thought our lovely guests also might suffer the same problem while they are traveling Korea 
so I thought maybe I could help them that I show them 
what is real Korea that actually you have to know, see and enjoy!
so I decided that I will upload the series of Korea spoken by real Korean!
It's going to be really fun!!!
Next week I will come with the first story of real Korea
Korean [sentiments "정情Jeong"] which is very complicated to explain 
but also very important for Korean people and culture! 
Please look forward it!


Plus, I welcome you ask me to talk about any subject of Korea you always want to know, culture,food,trend,entertainment whatever you want! ;) I will be happy! 
Let's see next week!




Travelers Planet Hostel
Residence Guesthouse in Hongdae, Seoul, Korea
Best for families and friends
Phone : +82) 2-335-0063/0064
E-mail : travelersplanet@gmail.com
Homepage : http://www.tphostel.com/
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/travelers.planet.seoul
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/+Tphostel 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기