2015년 3월 23일 월요일

Real Korea! "Korean sentiments" Episode 3.‪한恨(Han‬-Resentment) [Hostel in Hongdae, Seoul, Korea]


Hello, guys!
A few days ago I read an article about '‪#‎Hwa_byung‬' which is a Korean mental illness which arises when people are unable to confront their anger as a result of conditions. 
The word hwa-byung is composed of "hwa" meaning "fire", "angry", 
and "byung" meaning "syndrome" or "illness". 
You might wonder why I'm talking about this depressed thing!
I'm telling you now why I did that shortly and the main topic "Han" right after.
Interestingly, Hwa-byung is known as a culture-bound syndrome.
The bound culture is "Han" what I'm going to tell you now.
‪Han‬ is a concept in ‪‎Koren culture‬ attributed as a unique Korean cultural trait.
Originally Korean is very cheerful and delightful people 
you could know through last week topic 'Heung'.
This pain sentiment has resulted from Korean long history of outside invasions and wars.
So if you want to know more about Korean Han trait, 
you need to learn Korean history properly.

I would recommend you "‪DMZ tour‬".
It will help well to show and understand you the most hurtful and recent history of Korea, the problems between North Korea and South Korea.
If you want to know the detail about tour, leave comment or message us.
I have written total 3 big Korean sentiments so far. 
They are the most fundamental and crucial parts to learn about Korea.
I hope I helped you some :)
Thank you for reading my stories of ‪‎Real Korea‬! 
I will come back with more interesting topic next week.
Keep well! See you soon <3




Travelers Planet ‪‎Hostel‬
Residence ‪Guesthouse‬ in ‪Hongdae‬, ‪‎Seoul‬, ‪Korea‬
Best for families and friends
Phone : +82) 2-335-0063/0064
E-mail : travelersplanet@gmail.com
Homepage : http://www.tphostel.com/
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/travelers.planet.seoul
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/+Tphostel

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기